2010年12月4日 星期六

17. Crying Power

Antigua, Guatemala with Guatemala
tranditional dress at my homestaying


Since I could remember, I loved crying. My mom went back to clinic as a nurse, I was crying for several days, until my mother had given his work up, then she went home to be a full-time mother.

This effort, I was often under the pressure of the grievance which would be released naturally. And I remembered I was in Chang - An Junior High school, there was a girl from my class, she came to school late, and she said; "Her grandfather had a car accident." We heard her reasons; but I burst into tears on that spot, as if my grandfather general. Because l was full of emotion, then often compiled some of the sadness story for a city, then let myself to cry; I have often said; "So touch me!" I like the Bible, David, is the emotional fellow, very few people would read Psalms crying, but I cry, and I will overflow out without reservation.

On the mission fields, I also cry frequently, it gives me the strength to move forward. Crying, there is all the pressure which can be released. A missionary teacher said; "crying of the missionaries are reducing depression or pressure." And I think that I was soft inside, but tough outside, but a good cry, it will be appeared my meek and gentle, and we need the Lord Jesus who comfort us. When I have stress, but also I pretend that I am strong, I am so easy to hide my problems. After period of time, I am easy to get sick. I had cried well, so that I have had power to overcome in mission field for 19 years (until 2010), it might be an emotional outpouring cry; it is a good way to release stresses.

Crying is very effective for me, how about you?


沒有留言:

張貼留言