2010年12月12日 星期日

20. My Classmates as my friends

Wen-juan, Yi-wen, Mei-Lin and I




When I was studying, the girls had to live together on campus. First grade, my classmate friends had got into four sisters, I'm the oldest, Mei-ling is the second one, Yi-wen is the third one, and Wen-juan minimal age as last. But Wen-juan was got married firstly, she married our teacher at chemical engineering, then they went to the United States; and then Yi-wen got married second and she married to the business boss; after Mei-lin married to her colleagues in the chemical company, Mei-lin and Yi-Wen had both invited me to be a maid of honor, and then for me, I am a happy single missionary and serve my Jesus in overseas.




First grade, I like Bear, she looked so beautiful, and very fluent in English, but my math and chemistry were very good, then I could teach her. But she liked Ami, gradually, they became the good friends; then Wenjuan had her best friend, and how about me? I had gone to the church. After that, I got along with the male students in the class, they were best friends that time, we had an old class leader, he was five years, there were three years as our class leader, and there were other male students as the same class, we went to natural pool for swimming, or biking to the northern part, because the female students, most of them had the boyfriends, I found that male students was very simple and very sense of righteousness.




Once, my male classmates had been visited to my church by me, then I was very excited, my Pastor who praised me. But I had only prayed for them before meeting for thirty minutes, and they all came.



O God! Thank you! Give me the good classmates; I did not blank in my youth. Youth was very nice!



Junior College fifth year
Trip to Hua-lien
(I was first row, first on left)

沒有留言:

張貼留言