2010年11月30日 星期二

16. Studying Yu Da Business was Good



In my early age, I often failed all exams; I would find my father to sealed my exam’s papers, because he always felt sorry for me, as long as I had make progress on it. My dad often sighed, and said: "studying is not good, Yu Da business school educated up a little of grade, after that I will get married quickly!"

At junior high school, my parents sent me to the star school – Chang-An Girls’ school, but I had a lot of pressure for every two weeks, there were major changes for my classmates, the good classmates often went better class, and low points’ students came to my class. Then I attended there for three years, and then last two years, I was sleeping on the desk or leaning against the bed side, very few lying on my bed.


       At that time, I only learnt math during  summer vacation, one summer, I found my own love at mathematics, but the language subjects which I hated, because could not remember words or sentences. And my English had to re-exam again.

I was studying very hard, but it could be stressful. If I did not pass my national exam, could I only go to Yu Da commercial class for business?

沒有留言:

張貼留言