2010年11月21日 星期日

10. Stealing Money

One right side: there were my father,
my younger brother and I



One day, I stole a few coins to buy bubble gum, but my mother caught me later, and she asked me; "Which hand is being taken money?" Then I answered "The left hand." After that, she hit my left hand hardly, it had swollen like a mountain high, then she took me to the doctor and said: "I fell…. ."

After returning home, my mother told me; “You need to remember this lesson, not to steal money again.” Since then, I did not dare to steal money or steal anything from others wherever big or small.

I have already learned my stealing lesson, after that I have never stolen from others and keep a honest way. There were no a mother who would bit me, because she has passed away for 20 years. I love her who has talked me unforgivable lesson in my life. “Do not steal!” 

沒有留言:

張貼留言