2010年11月26日 星期五

14 Last Number Second

In the elementary school, my headache was tutorial teacher house for more study with other classmates in the same class, so I told a lie to my mother and I said: "I'm going to my tutorial teacher house!" I really did go other students home for playing; and then I deceived my teacher and said: "My Mother does not allow me to your home for tutorial class."

Results in an examination, I became second to last, class teacher, same as my tutorial teacher, invited my mother to come to school, and my mother was angry and she hit me in front of students and teachers faces, but I ran forward, and my mother ran after me, until there was no way to run, she  caught me, then she had beaten up a lot, my heart was not satisfied, because last one had failed this exam, he also went to this tutorial house for study. That time, our class teacher had the tutorial study; we need to pay her more money for this class. She was also same teacher for our class. Why did our teacher not ask for last one family? Only my mother came.

Result, I went back to my class teacher’s home for catching up. Where is really justice?  Where is that Jesus?

沒有留言:

張貼留言