2010年11月11日 星期四

4, A Mental illness of a Female Teacher

I stood in the second row and the 
second person on the right side



I started to babble after four years old, had studied the kindergarten for four years, but I had not learned anything? In the age of eight years, my parents sent me to study my first grade in Primary school, I was learning in the language barriers, because almost every day, I had been slapped by this female teacher, or held a chalk with my lips; one day, one of my classmate girl student was in trouble learning. This lady teacher caught her head to hit the black board, when this girl came home, she had a fever, and her brain which was burned and damaged her brain, and later, she came back to our class at school, she had become stupid. In fact, I was stupid, this teacher said to me too.


This teacher treated me as stupid group students, then my character had been labeled as a fail C, then my mother took me to visit her, and she said: "Your daughter is too stupid to be taught." Then my mother put his Shandong mother position, and very bluntly said to her; "My daughter is stupid, and she would not speak to you on her behalf.   Why has she a bad behavior?"

Very Soon, this lady teacher was admitted to the psychiatric hospital, some my foolish classmates and I took a bouquet of flowers to the hospital and we wanted to see her, but the nurse was refused us to visit her at hospital, but she accepted our flowers.
 
     I thought that day and prayed, then I hope that she has never come back to teach us again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言