2010年12月7日 星期二

18. Admitted to Junior College for the 100 Taiwan Dollars

Hong Kong Port



My brother had a tutor, and my mother said; "His tutor can lend me for two weeks and I help to prepare for my exam." This tutor had taught me the KK phonetic spelling in English because I could not, I often relied on the memorize the letters by one letter to another one, during two weeks time, I loved reading English words, as I had got the treasure in the earth.

Junior College entrance examination came; no one would give me stress, my family tutor said to me; "As long as I can be admitted to Junior College, he will give me a hundred Taiwan dollars." I worked for the hundred dollars; and I studied hard, after the results of examination, I got into the five-year Junior College. My total score was enough, but Chinese subject lost by two points, I was not admitted to Medical College as a nurse. I won a hundred dollars from my younger brother's tutor's pocket, and I also studied another junior college's Department of Chemical Engineering.

It is very good!

沒有留言:

張貼留言