2010年12月8日 星期三

19. Chemical Engineering Genius

Hong Kong Skating on Wheels




I entered Junior College, my most subjects were not good, only chemical was a single good show, on the first test, I got 94 points, I was being certainly by the teacher, but also by other chemical teachers gave me certainly. When I took the test each time with hundred points, my teacher only registered 99 points. Then I was keen on mathematics, chemistry, and experiments were all very interested in; I hoped that I would become an outstanding scientist.


As for the Chinese, English and some memorized subjects, my scores could only  pass them, and my study was the designed work, generally the girls were not keen on the science, maybe I was an exception, my last two years at Junior College, I was often before the examination, I taught the classes, because I had already finished study, and then I could help others, but also I had reviewed again, why not?


God was in my life, was there a plan? At that time I did not know? But I knew there must be a God in charge for all.

沒有留言:

張貼留言