2010年11月23日 星期二

11. My Genius Younger Brother

In rear is my younger brother


As my genius younger brother was nine months, he walked and talked. In the eyes of our parents who had the great expectations in Hope, then my genius younger brother taught me how to speak and taking me to play video games at Top Good, and he was best in all.

In my childhood, I was half a head taller than my younger brother, we were often fighting and fighting, then my mother often said; "I am tired of you both, and the two are enough!" He had in trouble outside from time to time; I was staying at home all day long. In mother's dictionary:  one of her children made mistakes, another child had been beaten to accompany with him or her, because my mother did not want another child laughed at him or her who was being beaten, my younger brother, made wrongdoings every day, I had to accompany him by my mother’s beating every day – we were being beaten, plus knelt.

Once, my younger brother and his classmate went out with a dozen girls in their school and play at pub, they had been arrested, sent back to school for discipline. In addition, when he examined the private high school, he actually fell asleep in the examination room. The junior college exam results were being announced, and my younger brother took the test which was also good, he wanted to study at New World, but my father would like him to study engineering, and his score was more than enough to study star Junior College, but he was angry at our parents, he resigned to my junior college, as he said: "do not study the new world, study star; do not study stars, study Fu Hsing Junior College .... ." Then my younger brother studied Architect in his first year, there were often people around me, they wanted to beat him up. My male classmates said; "Your younger brother is too proud." That time, the new students needed to accept the school seniors training or the tough orientation, even the girls that I knew; they also trained the new ones until they would come to the second grade, they would get out this misery time.


My genius younger brother, once he was surrounded by a dozen seniors and they beat him badly, when there emerged one who was fighting for my younger brother to others. He became my younger brother fighting accompany, his name is Jin Gao who have helped my younger brother,  Jin Gao was beating others, he often got demerits; because of his good English, each time, the English Speech Contest, he was on behalf of the school which he participated it and he got a good prize, then our junior college used his prize to kill his mistakes. After that my younger brother and Jin Gao became friends, they often brought people to gang war on the streets.


My younger brother could not stand at Fu Hsing, so that he tested and inserted to another Junior College – Shi Zheng Architectural Subject, then they had to read six years, there he met many good friends in the same class, when he was in the exam, he went to sleep and  his classmates were staying up all night long and but my younger brother had better exam scores than his classmates but also, he was really good. Yeah!

My younger brother also went to church with me for some period of time, he said: "Wondering the Church!" And he did not stay, and even many church sisters have liked him. But he did not pay a any patience, and he accessed to his own world. As his car sales clerk, then he climbed much higher and higher, even his heart has given to his business, and he was really so far away from God. May God have mercy on him!

When he was young, he was thin; his body on both sides of the ribs which were  as a keyboard, and the growth of his age, his weight was up to one hundred kilograms (two hundred pounds). When he was in the shower in the bath tub, he stepped on it, and he broke it; and then he wanted to lose some weights, and his efforts have also been progress. As our home decoration, I specifically requested the supervisor for the most expensive material which was also the solid bath tub. As result, my genius younger brother's legs as elephant’s foot had broken twice. Wow! He was very good!

沒有留言:

張貼留言