2010年11月23日 星期二

12. Run Quickly





I grew up very art and dreaming, and often made the mistakes. One day, at home, I made the green spring pancakes, and made a dough, put in green spring onions, then I had made pancakes by my hands, and I put into a fry pan, then I fry it, after that it turned out more smoke more black until the pan was being burned into a big hole, and I just picked up fry pan and looked at this hole, then I saw my mom who just entered, her angry fire was hitting our roof, I threw away the fry pan and I  flew, then my mother ran after me, I ran from the fifth of village of Women's Federation to fourth of village, and finally my mother hold-ups me, and then she said to me: "Go home," I was being beating more by her.


I was so pity. At school, my teachers were beating me; at home I was being hitting by my mother. I always asked; “Why does God not deliver me from them?”

沒有留言:

張貼留言