2010年11月17日 星期三

6. Big Fire

My younger brother and I
were watching at a fish


I was six years old, a fire destroyed our house, we became a family of four homeless people, when the housing is a wooden house, because of electrical fire, it only took ten minutes to burn a row of military dependents of the houses, and my mother put me on diagonally opposite the grocery store, I wore a thin top. In this cold autumn morning, my mother went home, when the fire started. She was looking for her key to open the safe closet, because she was anxiety and she could not find the right key to open it, and the neighbors pulled out my mother, we were nothing out, but we were safe for my family and it sounded sweet as my dear family, after that I think this is the biggest lucky day for us!

After we slept on ground floor for our family, and we were staying over at Wu mother house, the last spot, we moved to live at the military field, where there were not a lot of glass windows and doors, and no furniture, but I would have many playmates.  Because of this fire, then we were close our relationship distance. My mother was very capable, she would be pasted corrugated paper windows and doors, with the single combination of military aircraft into our bed to sleep in, Ding older brother and Ding older sister took my younger brother and I to see the mountain, they rode bikes and carried us, then the long walk before we were close to the foot of this mountain. I often played with fifth Ding’s brother, and Ding's home was the best place in my childhood, and Ding’s mother was the best  mother in the world. Fortunately, the second Ding’s brother was my tutor, when he Just started tutorial, I wanted to sleep, and the Ding’s mother and Ding’s uncle had seven children - five boys and two girls, I liked at their house for dinner, I was eating like the delicious meal with rice crust, I had big, small things, I was looking for the Ding’s brothers and sisters for help, and they were very nice to my younger brother and I.

After our house was built and it was finished at the military community, because our family house with Gau's family house swapped, so I live next door to the Ding’s family, I had the time, I run into Ding’s house, then Ding mother gave me 3 minutes needle soup to eat, and plus the Kangshan chili sauce, this was my favorite food in my childhood. I had been listening to adults, said; "I am a very young age to eat spicy kimchi in the Valley home, I ate it with my tears, even my lips were swollen up like people were biting my face." I like to eat hot peppers, and then I grew up, and I have had more perseverance and tough characters in my spirit.


 Oh God!  Nice for my childhood!

沒有留言:

張貼留言