2010年11月25日 星期四

13. Jesus Has Really Done!




When I was in primary school, and I was afraid to go to my class, because I could not memorize context of Chinese book, when I memorized badly, my teacher would hit my hands with a bamboo stick which had been cut into ten pieces, she bet my hands one times, it would been leaving ten marks. In the winter, my hands could not wash my face with my hands which were very painful to do it. So I hate to go to school.


One day, someone came to our military community, and they invited children to Nishimatsu church, and I was one of them. Sunday school teacher taught us how to pray to Jesus? In the beginning with Dear Jesus, pray for the contents in the middle, then we would finish with the Name of the Lord Jesus we pray, and you remembered to said; "Amen!"

After returning home, I told Jesus, and I desired the typhoon, I thought the typhoon came; I would not need to go to school. I followed the Sunday school teacher's way for prayer, as the prayer was over; then I remembered the end, and said; "Amen!" After that I was waiting until at eight that evening, and I saw the weather report, but this reporter did not report a typhoon, but I went to bed with full of the confidence.

The next morning at five o'clock, my mother said to me; "broadcast reported that one typhoon was coming, and there were no class for elementary school students." I turned toward the wall, and said softly; "Jesus, you take it seriously!" 

沒有留言:

張貼留言