2010年11月19日 星期五

8. Blister’s Head

In Antigua Cross with
my missionary' friends
(first row, first person on the right)


I entered primary school first grade, my head covered with blisters, and then my mother took me to cut my hair into the bored head. Every day, wearing hats to my school, and sores was itchy, and my nails scratched my head until turning the blood and water, and not long before, it became a full head of abscess, as long as the bleeding of water, it flew the other areas of my head, and then it would be long sores again, my classmates who were not sure that I was a  boy or girl? Because of blistered head, I have almost had no friends, everybody hated me, and they were away from me that time.

My mother helped me wash my hair and put on medicines on my head every day, She had also taken me to Song Shan district and I had eaten the snake’s soup for a half year. Then my sores and pustules were disappeared without a trace; otherwise, I could be a queen with the blistered head.

In my childhood, my mother would not allow me to go out and play, I would give the girls as companions with a lot of candies, let they stayed with me at home, and I play games until eating time, and then they all went home, I could not keep them with more candies, and I was probably not a very popular, but also I was a stupid girl, I always find other girls to play with me, or ask them to be my friend, but I am not very popular, this was my unhappy childhood.


I hope one day, I will become a good friend to others, the others will become my good friends. Many times of devotion and prayer, finally God said to me; "Do not beg people to be your friends who like you, or won’t like you; they like you and they will be your friends. You beg people for friendship! You cannot get one!"
 
     Now me;  I have many good friends, they are distributed around the world, some of them witnessed for Jesus, or they were seeking for God, and some of them are  following the world, they are in need of our prayers. Salvation will belong to the people who I have met!

沒有留言:

張貼留言