2010年11月21日 星期日

9. A female teacher has a lot of patience





When I was in second and third grade, and my teacher was a fifty-year-old female teacher, she knew I could not keep my studying level, so that she taught me for an hour every day after my school, and then she told me to read the Chinese words, learn to write, each word, she cut into a lot of parts of Chinese characters, she taught me every section which was short and clear, then one section to another section until I understood it. It is an important thing that she had never hit me and called me stupid.
She taught me over and over; again and again, after that I could improve my reading, writing and speaking; but my school result was no good at all, and I was still the lowest in my class. It seamed everybody who was clever, but my height was very tall.
When I grew up, my height was getting shorter and shorter, because I am more cleaver than before.

 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言