2010年11月7日 星期日

2. My Mother gave me away





I was often against my mother, she would often say this story, I would knee and begged for forgiveness. She said: "When I was two years old. I could speak word for a long time; she got answer from an older uncle who introduced US pilot’s family in Taiwan to my mother.


That day, my mother continued say; "The American Air Force pilot and his family, they picked me up with the black car, then they gave some money to my mother for adoption. Because my mother thought; "The Americans treat me as a not talking baby girl, they give me the special education."
When my mother send me away, then she ran after that car, she could not lose me as a mother heart, so that she returned the money back to them, she took me and went home, I did not really know which one is good or bad decision?

沒有留言:

張貼留言