2024年5月9日 星期四

67. Crossroads - where to go?

 

South Australia Adelaide SOFM

Before I completed Disciple Training School, I had self-directed travel to the coastline of the two islands of New Zealand and Australia, where I met Barbara and wrote me letters of encouragement when I first became a missionary.

At the end of two years of life in New Zealand, I packed up and returned to Taiwan and returned to my home in Taipei, all the busyness came to an end, as if I was standing at a crossroads again, where to go? Which one was God telling me to go? What was God's plan and will for me? I really didn't know? It was as if the kite had lost its string and fell from a few feet of the sky, but fortunately it was not broken, and the master (Jesus) re-tied the string and took off again.

I went back to English cram class, taking the TOEFL in the morning, reading the English newspaper in the global village in the afternoon, reading the English newspaper in the café in the evening, often exhausted, and going home to sleep at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, all the hard work paid a price, until the TOEFL test was completed, and then went to New Zealand to attend the wedding of Sister Wilson (Carol), she was named Hutton from Wilson, and their wedding was recorded, so I wouldn't talk about it anymore. After a one-month short mission in Yunnan, and then back to Taipei, I got the highest score in TOEFL, and the highest score in English composition was 4, and the results I received brought me great joy and encouragement.

Then I received a letter from School of Frontier Mission (SOFM), the South Australia, Adelaide YWAM Australia, and the head of the school was Mark, welcomed me to their school, where I would have three months of classroom instruction and outreached Russian mission one year three months. Because God in Tuapse had called me back to Russia, it seemed that I had a way to go, and I was at the crossroads again, and I had found God's way again, how good!

沒有留言:

張貼留言