2024年5月6日 星期一

61. Sunshine represents God's comfort

 

Guatemala Antigua home stay

I am easily nervous and stressed, when I was still in the New Zealand English school, due to the TOEFL test, I had to memorize English vocabularies every day, in order to relieve the pressure, I went to the lake every day after class.

One evening, with a very heavy heart, he prayed to the Lord as he walked, "Let the sunshine on me, for this is the comfort of the Lord Himself." At that time, the sun was going down, and there was not enough sunlight to shine on me, but Jesus heard my prayer, and I walked to the lake path, and after a while, the sun rose again, shining on my face, I felt very warm, and I couldn't open my eyes, but I knew that God's comfort had come to me, and suddenly the pressure was released, and I walked all the way back to my host family, and the sun shone on the path I walked, and even when I entered the house, the whole kitchen was full of sunlight, and God was really my help and comfort at any time.

When I was at the Australian Mission Training College, I was afraid that I would not be able to answer a single question because I had to take the final exam that day. That morning, there was a light that lit up my heart, just like I used to pray in New Zealand, and I went back to school and worked in the kitchen, and the sun shone through the window, as if God was saying to me, "He loves me, I can trust Him, He is my only comfort, there is nothing He cannot do." I did well in my final exams because God had released all my stress and nervousness.

When I was sent back to Taiwan by the W mission in Guatemala, I opened the email every day was the letters of the mission, these very holy missionaries kept accusing me, and I felt a lot of grievances in my heart, one afternoon, I received an email from the pastor of the mother church, even the pastor asked me to go back to Taiwan, no one in the world would believe me, I cried in the room of the host family in the old city (Antigua), for fear that people would know, even the windows were closed, but the sun illuminated the whole room, God did not forget His promise, He sent the sun to comfort me, so that I could not go on the mission, more help, because He is my high platform, my poetry, my shield, is my help at all times (Psalm 18:2; 28:7).

God knows that I am weak and uses my weakness to demonstrate His power. “For I am the one who has been wronged and I will repay it.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言