2024年5月14日 星期二

79. Prayer doesn't come out

 


Evangelism in the Russian countryside

Before Jesus was crucified, He prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, and as the Son of God, He obeyed the will of the Father and chose the cup of the Lord, which was so difficult, Jesus meant that He was to be crucified, to be insulted, but to die for your sins, for my sins, in our place of death, so that we might be saved by faith.

When we are in a bad environment that often disappoints us and we cannot pray, who can save us from this life? When I was in Rostov-on-Don, there were several mornings of devotional, and I couldn't pray because I couldn't see hope, so I fell on my knees and wept until I ran out of energy. And I continued to kneel there until I could pray aloud, and then I prayed for war or to serve, and in my Christian life, without praying, I knelt there until I had spoken my voice, and then I could get up to eat or do anything else. There is no ministry without prayer.

The markets and shops in Rostov closed at half past five in the afternoon, and at five o'clock people were restricted from entering, and I could only come out, and on several occasions I could not buy food, and when I came home, I opened the refrigerator, and there was nothing in it, so I cried, forced myself to fast, and finally added prayer.

It snowed for half of the year in Rostov-on-Don, and in the last two or three months of winter, the food I could easily get was Russian coffin bread, which I had survived on Russian bread, Russian butter and boiled water for three meals a day for two months. Of course I could buy imported frozen food, the price was so expensive, like eating gold and silver, I often wanted to eat imported ham, I walked into the store, looked at the ham meat, my saliva would naturally flow down, wiped it with my hands, and then went out, looked up at the gray sky in winter, I seemed to have eaten a ham feast, God is so good to me!


沒有留言:

張貼留言