2024年5月13日 星期一

75. Two pieces luggage by cargo

 

Moscow –Sunday church service

My two pieces of luggage by cargo, one piece of luggage was lost, sent back to Taiwan from Germany, the lock has been broken, the printer, the power converter, and the English books inside were not easy to fly, this luggage traveled through the United States, and finally arrived at the Moscow airport, when I went to pick it up, as soon as I opened it, there was only a children's sticker left, I shook my head, signed, and left with an empty luggage. I stayed in a hotel in Moscow and used instant noodles and bread to quench my hunger, because it was cheaper.

I needed to go back to Rostov-on-Don, I went to the airport, my plane was delayed, so I decided to go back and pick up my luggage for another time, and a female clerk who worked there helped me fill out the forms and pick up my luggage, because it was time for a lunch break, I had the opportunity to talk in English with two male clerks about life and the truth of Jesus, and finally they told me, “I have two more friends in Russia.” After receiving the luggage in the afternoon, I reluctantly said goodbye to my three friends.

When I returned to the airport, I picked up my luggage, but the male staff at the storage desk threw my luggage out one by one and scolded me in Russian, and I couldn't understand a word because I hadn't started learning Russian. Then back to the airport, the plane was not flying today, I have to wait until tomorrow to try again, I went to the airport office to change the flight tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock, and went back to the airport terminal, I heard a gentleman reading the English Bible, he and his son are Christians, I told them, I changed the flight time, I need to find a place to stay, they found me an English-speaking Russian brother for me, took me to the hotel, and booked a taxi to the airport tomorrow morning, I gave him ten US dollars, and I settled in the old hotel again, the accommodation fee was cheaper than before, Presumably the Russians have a different price.

I went to the airport at half past six the next morning, but the plane was grounded again, and I waited at the airport for almost another day, where I met an Indian businessman, which will be covered in detail in the next article.

I have a great language barrier in Moscow, and only with the help of some Russian friends, who know English, I can get through the difficulties, maybe I will not see them again, but I deeply wish them, may I be a help to others one day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言