2024年5月10日 星期五

69. 21 days of fasting and praying

 

In 1995, when I was attending Boundary Mission School SOFM in Adelaide, South Australia, God told me, “Fasting and praying for Taiwan for 21 days.” After 21 days of fasting and praying, my first thought was impossible, and after that, God opened my doubts one by one, so that I had the privilege of being able to pray for my country Taiwan.

The day before fasting and praying, I asked the Lord for three things, the first was that my father called me at 6 o'clock Australia time that night, and the second was a chiropractic on my back, and the doctor had told me, “I am going to need physical therapy for a long time”, I had made an appointment to see a doctor, but I asked the Lord to heal me completely. Third, my girlfriend Sally offered to take me to church, and I was the one to designate the church I went to.

In the evening, a phone call came in, and I heard a call from my father, and at the same time, seeing that the time was 6 o'clock in the evening in Australia, God promised my first request. When I went to church at night, Sally took the initiative to take me to my assigned church, and we went together, and after the meeting, Sally asked the pastor of the church to pray for me, and the pastor immediately prayed for me, and my heels touched the ground, and my body fell backwards, but I didn't fall to the ground, and I said to God, “It hurts! I don't want to fall to the ground, don't fall to the ground.” Amazingly I hung there for a few minutes, and the priest put only one finger on each of my palms, and did not push it down, and when I finally fell to the ground, my body lifted up half of my body and did the movement, and when I stood up again, my back and spine were all right from the waist up.

I was about to slip away when the pastor called me back and asked, “Are you all healed?” I said, “It still hurts from the waist down to the tail of the spinal cord,” and he continued, “Pray again!” The first thought was “Good! But it hurts! “ Before I could think of the second thought, I fell to the ground again, this time only my heels were on the ground, and my whole body was lifted up to do movement, like twisting, turning around, and then lowering, and in the process of healing, it was painful, because it was a miracle, and I was surrounded by brothers and sisters who prayed loudly, and every time I was in pain, I heard a group of people say in unison, “Heal her.” When I got up from the ground, I was completely healed and was doing what I had asked for.

I fasted and prayed for the nation Taiwan for 21 days the next morning, and in prayer, I knew that I could only ask God for mercy and His grace, and I spent a day in confession and prayer, and the next night I fasted and prayed, and all my back pain came back. I proclaimed aloud, “I believe God has healed me completely.” I repeated this and fell asleep in pain, and on the third morning I woke up, all the pain was gone, and I called the hospital, and the physical therapy on my back was canceled, and the hospital administrator told me, “No kidding, your back is very bad!” I went on to say, “I was healed by the Lord.” She said, “What?” I said over and over again, “God healed me.” And she said, “Then thank to the Lord.”

On the fourth day of fasting and praying, after the morning class, as soon as I left the classroom door, I fell to the ground, a co-worker picked me up and put me on my bed, my tongue protruded, the SOFM director Mark asked someone to stuff sugar with a spoon, it couldn't get into my mouth, a student prepared water with salt and sugar and poured it into my mouth, I gradually regained consciousness, I have low blood pressure and low blood sugar, I rarely fast for more than four full days, the school authorities proposed 24-hours observation, and forced me to drink juice and clear soup, if it does not improve, I will resume eating. God asked me to fast and pray for 21 days, and God also made me return to normal after half a day.

In the first week of fasting and prayer, all the good food came to my mind, I continued to devotion three times a day and three or four prayers, and I cooked three dinners a week, but I didn't eat. After the second week, the prayer was very fluid, as if the kingdom of Satan was picked up like a tree, shaken a few times, and then put it in a flower pot. Although the body was very weak, the spirit was very clear, and the prophecy I gave, I could make people frightened and fear God, and finally I pray that God will not destroy Taiwan when he sees that there are ten righteous people in Taiwan.

Finally, after 21 days of fasting and praying, the next day, I was tempted, I cried to God, asking for help, but I knew that God had saved Taiwan, not because of our righteousness, but by the grace of the Lord. Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise – the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. (Hebrews 13:15)

沒有留言:

張貼留言