2024年5月11日 星期六

74. The blind girl Ci Sesame with her whole family

 

The order of the photos are me, Genghis, Rosa, Ci Sesame’s Father, Biyii, the Russian brother, a mother and son, and in front of them are the sister of Ci Sesame and her.

In this Mongolian town, there lived a group of people left by Genghis Khan's expedition to Russia, they spoke Russian, named their son Genghis, they drank Mongolian yogurt, which was a drink made by adding animal urine, and in this town it was made of goat's urine, which tasted sour and alkaline, and smells, but it was a holy product of local hospitality. I tried a sip and almost threw it out, then swallowed it again, and asked a Russian brother to drink the rest for me.

We started a church in this small town with the students of the discipleship, we met in the theater, and at a Sunday service, I met Ci Sesame, a girl who was born blind, and her mother said to me, “Ci Sesame has a sense of fear, wish we could visit her family?” After we communicated, we went to visit their home that Sunday afternoon, and the students of the discipleship school and I prayed for them and their home, and under the guidance of the Spirit of God, we found the idol of the Indian goddess and some pagan books, and the family of Ci Sesame would take care of these things on their own, and we could only pray for their whole family.

The morning after we left their house, Ci Sesame came to me accompanied by her mother, and said, “Ci Sesame is even more scared...” I asked, “What did you find?” Ci Sesame's mother then said, “Ci Sesame's father thinks it is a pity to throw it away or burn it, and now he is looking for someone to give it away.” On that day of prayer, Ci Sesame rose up again, and Ci Sesame's house continued to be spiritually attacked, and their cats also raised up against people, and a Nigerian brother, a Russian brother, and I decided to go back and visit their home and pray for their whole family to fight again.

The night before I went to pray, I had a dream in which I saw this Hindu goddess, her complexion was dark brown, her hair was long and curly, her tongue was branched out like a snake's tongue, and she was spitting poisonous gas out of her mouth, and I almost fell backwards, and I cried out, “Иисус!” (Russian Jesus) I was frightened from my dream and went into the kitchen, where the Russian brother was on devotional, and while I was looking through the English-Russian dictionary and interpreting my nightmare in the Russian word of the dictionary, he said to me, “You must resist in order winning the final victory!” I was so frightened that I wanted to cancel tomorrow's prayer of war, but because of his words, I regained my faith and courage.

Ci Sesame likes to write Russian hymns, because she was in the dark for a long time, she couldn't tell whether it was day or night, she spent most of her time writing hymns, she wrote down her poems with blind type, and touched the blind braille with her hand, and reads it to me word by word, I really can't understand a word, but I encourage her with my laughter. Ci Sesame became my comfort at that time, I often took her out and prayed for her, although she could not see me, she trusted me, and there was a smile on her lips, and we used to laugh constantly.

The last time we went back to Ci sesame's house, an African brother, a Russian brother and I went to battle prayer, and one Sunday afternoon, while Brother Biyii from Nigeria led us to sing Russian hymns, we went around one room to praise the Lord, and when we went around to the second room, Mother Ci sesame began to foam at the mouth, and we began to pray authority, and after a while, her mother got up again, joined the procession, and finally went around the whole house, and finished with praise again, Our prayers had come to an end.

God said to me, “The whole family of Ci Sesame will be converted to the Lord and become a stronghold for family Bible study.” Originally, only her mother and her sister were converted. Ci Sesame's brother Genghis asked me, “How do I pass the exam?” I said, “Work hard, and add prayer.” Genghis prayed to God before an exam, and his mother described, “He never passed all the exams, and that time, Genghis passed all the exams.” God is hearing his prayer! Genghis's father was an alcoholic, and I gave them a cross necklace made of Chinese knots to give them a family of five, and their father was moved to come to the church service, and he drank wine five days a week, then one day a week, and finally the whole family returned to the Lord.

I prayed for a little baby at their house, and her mother told Ci Sesame's mother, “Her mother-in-law sent her first baby to the temple to be dedicated to God, and when the little baby came home, she died shortly thereafter.” When she gave birth to her second child, she had to ask Christians to pray for her, and I prayed with a brother who translated Russian for her. Before I left Russia, Rosa, the mother of Ci Sesame wrote to me, specifically mentioning that this little baby girl had survived to be a witness of the Lord himself, and that the home of Ci Sesame had been opened to be a place for a family group Bible study, and that I had all the praises that I could not say all of them, but I could only shout in response to God's grace because He was among us.

沒有留言:

張貼留言