2024年6月25日 星期二

82. The crops are ripe

 

                                  Canadian couple and I 

Before I came to Rostov-on-Don, I was in Adelaide, South Australia, and I had a dream, and I saw a warrior in Russian uniform, lying on a single bed, (I had been to Tapse, and I knew it was a Russian uniform), and I woke up from the dream, and immediately got up and prayed, and I thought I would do some hospital-related service, which was later confirmed.

I look forward to serving the Lord in Rostov-on-Don, and I may be small and uncharacteristic in the eyes of foreigners? I can pray for others, prayer is not an obvious service, like a Canadian brother who plays the guitar and can play and sing to himself, even if he is not good at Russian, he is still reused by the person in charge. In many times of disappointment, even despair, what does God want me to do? These blue-eyed or coffee-eyed and high-nosed don't need me, Lord! Will you use me?

When I was desperate, I liked to fast and pray, standing in a small room, like a secret room, I was silent in the Lord, I waited for Jesus, please speak to the Lord! After a long time, I opened my Bible and my eyes fell on John 4:34-36, when Jesus said, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me, to do his work." Do you not say that there are four months left in the harvest? For I say to you, Lift up your eyes to the field, and behold, the harvest is ripe and white, and it is ready to reap. He that reaped shall receive wages, and shall layup grain to eternal life, so that the sower may rejoice with the reaper.” At that time, I came to Rostov for eight months, and what I experienced was more desert and less rainbow. I didn't think God would speak to me, so I left early and didn't apply for the last three months of my visa. The Lord told me to keep His will and do His work, and the harvest was ripe for harvest. After this experience, I started teaching Sunday school at Children's Hospital for Blood Cancer, and we had a call to convert four children and two parents, not including a 14-year-old boy with blood cancer and his mother, who would share their testimony in the next post.

The blood cancer hospital ministry was my own ministry, and it was with Sister Laura's full support that I translated for me. Before I left Rostov-on-Don, I handed over the ministry to a Canadian couple and their sister translators, who, as I heard later, they did not continue.

Most people look at us outwardly like Samuel anointing King David; God said, "A man looks at the outward appearance, but I look at the inward." (1 Samuel 16:7) Seek the Lord's friends! The Lord looks inward, and He is according to what you have, not according to what you have not.

沒有留言:

張貼留言