2024年6月25日 星期二

84. Eseli

 

South Australia Russian Church friends


South Australia Russian Church friends

Eseli is the older sister of my classmates at the School of Frontier Mission, and she often brings her two daughters to visit her brother and sister-in-law, whom I know because of this relationship, and Eseli often invites me over for weekends.

At the end of the three-month course, I used the three months to stay in South Australia, I stayed at her house for $50 a week, and at her house, and at the request of SOFM, I needed to volunteer for 10 hours a week, I chose to be in St. Mary's Nursing Home for the Elderly, and I was loved by many elderly people of Italian descent.

Gradually, Sally borrowed money from me, and I thought she was a single mother, so I lent her money, and she had to pay me back $50 a week, and she finally couldn't pay it back and she didn't make the appointment, and I was ready to go into Russia, and she told me, “She won't cheat missionaries out of money.” I went to her bank branch and opened an account, and if I filled out the withdrawal slip and she signed it on the back, she could get the money and send it to me, and if I had any medical needs in Russia, she could send me the money as long as I sent the withdrawal slip back, and I thought it was a good thing, and she repeatedly promised me that she would pay back the money she owed.

I went to Rostov on Don City and she sent me a letter in which she said, “She and her daughters are fine and look forward to my return to South Australia and live with them soon.” When I left Russia for a year to return to Taiwan, and then returned to South Australia from Taiwan to find Sally, when I arrived at Adelaide Airport, I called Sally home, but it was an empty number, so I had to call my friends in the Russian church, and the couple allowed me to live with them for a week, during this week, I found that Sally and her two daughters had evaporated from the world, and my bank account was negative Australian dollars of 10 dollars, and the Australian bank stipulated that the account was under 500 yuan, and 1 yuan per month was deducted, and it had been deducted for ten months. This bank branch also disappeared, I found the manager of a bank branch to take me to find Sally, we ran through the post office, the police station, etc., they were not willing to tell me her address, I was helpless, the head of SOFM, Mark found out that Sally's sister's address and phone number in Melbourne, my classmates, Sally's brother and sister-in-law owed school fees, and also disappeared to England.

The next week, I stayed at the house of my Russian friends Tom & Anna, and I called Sally's sister, and she offered to invite me to Melbourne, where I met her sister, and she asked me to go to Melbourne to live with her and her family, and then to come out with Sally, because she was married to Pastor Helu and had a son, and her sister continued, “I was deceived by Sally, she left South Australia for Queensland.” I immediately took the night bus to Sister Eli's house, and Sister Eli called Eli frequently, and Eseli told her sister, “Rebecca (I) am very deceitful, tell her well, it's all right.” When her sister relayed her words, I was very angry, so I prayed to the Lord to solve the problem for me, and one day I opened the phone book, and I saw the yellow pages in it, and I saw law aids, and I called, and this female lawyer asked me to visit her on Thursday, and it turned out that this institution is a free lawsuit for the poor, and this female lawyer Diana obtained a settlement deed for me with Sally, who is the daughter of an old pastor, and her father repeatedly promised to pay back the money on a monthly basis, I also moved into YWAM from Sally's sister's house for a week, and then I went back to Taiwan from there, and Sally was willing to give me back, and I think everything was worked out.

After returning to Taiwan for three months, Sally and her family did not repay the money on a monthly basis as agreed, and I wrote to Diana, a female lawyer, who said, “There is no legal restriction on this contract, and she intends to sue Bank W in the hope of finding a way out.” While waiting, my father used to accuse me that I had been deceived. So I went and prayed to God, until one day God told me, “The money will come back.” When my father blamed me again, I replied, “God said the money would come back.”

More than two years later, I was in the second semester of my first year at the Australian Mission Training College, and Diana wrote to inform me that the bank had agreed to settle with me and return 90% of my bank account, unless I was willing to give up filing a lawsuit against the bank again, and signed my English name, if the bank caught Sally, the bank would pay back the other 10%, this is great news, the money will be in my account within a week, and I am most grateful to the Lord Jesus and Diana's lawyer, without them, I would not be able to wait and despair, All blessings cannot come to me. I am even more thankful that God agreed with the bank without having to go to court, and most importantly, I forgave Eseli for the harm she had done to me and prayed for her, which only God helped me to do.

沒有留言:

張貼留言