2024年6月27日 星期四

97. Wronged

 

When I was still in Barnabas House Orphanage, two unjust incidents happened, and I was very wronged in my heart, because I couldn't see the Lord in Christians, and I was discouraged, so I often had to put my focus back on God, and I was calm and powerful.

I teach my children computers every afternoon, and the two little boys in the dormitory were so noisy that I had a drum stick in my hand and ran to ask them to be quiet, and I ran several times in a row, because of the drum stick in my hand, Guatemala mother said, “I hit someone.” I didn't even wave my hand, I felt very wronged, I couldn't explain it, and I bit it and said, “I went from hitting people to trying to hit people.” On the other hand, I was an assistant to a kindergarten teacher, and once I went to talk to the headmistress, and while talking, I covered my face with my hands and shed tears, and the headmistress walked in and I put my hands down and accidentally hit her hand, and the headmistress told my mission director, she said, "I tried to hit her." In these two beatings, I was approached by the co-workers, and one of them, speaking on behalf of Tom, said, “If I admit to the beatings, I can consider staying in Guatemala, otherwise I will be deported to Taiwan.” I was hurt that I had not done it, but I had been falsely accused by these Guatemalan sisters, and it took some time to forgive them.

Later, when I lived in Guatemala for a while, I learned that the people of Guatemala were very fond of exaggerating things, but how could these missionaries confess to the Lord if they didn't check and made random conclusions? I also need to review, at that time I didn't know how to communicate? The temper was straight and urgent, which caused a gap between the two sides. Later, the female mission director allowed me to go to the Spanish Institute, and after three months, she delayed me to go back to Barnabas's House, and finally when my first dedication came, she actually detained me and wanted to buy a private air ticket to send me back to Taiwan, I had almost no money, and the next step was to sleep on the street overnight, and under my urgent prayer, God made me meet the mission director's husband, and he told me, “His wife (the mission director) was the one who withheld my donation money.” I asked him, “Do you think that's right?” That day, God was working in his heart, and He immediately gave me a check. Praise the Lord!

After that, the female mission director was repatriated because my Spanish was not good? I took a lot of Spanish exams, and she said, “I was good in the written test, but not in the oral test.” I took the oral exam again, and she said, “If you stay at the Spanish Language Institute, I'll apply to stay in Guatemala on your behalf when I come back to the United States.” But the day after she and her family left, they emailed me and said, “I don't trust them, I have to go back to Taiwan immediately.” This was forwarded to me by the person in charge in Taiwan, and she didn't ask me what happened? I just forwarded the mails to my mother church pastor and my father, and the pastor bitterly persuaded me to go back to Taiwan. O God! I was so wronged! Only my dad called, and he said, “You're my daughter, I don't believe what they say, I believe you.” This sentence comforted my heart deeply.

After I fasted and prayed quietly, I knew that God wanted me to stay in Guatemala, and I knew that if I returned to Taiwan at that time, I might be discouraged and quit the missionary works. No matter what people say, I want to stay in Guatemala, and after contacting the person in charge of Taiwan, I could sign a document, and with the signature of a notary public, I didn't have to go back to Taiwan, and the mission would not be responsible for all my actions and any safety in Guatemala, I signed it and sent it back to Taiwan. When I later returned to Taiwan, I met with the person in charge of Taiwan, and she never received this document, but she finally asked me what it was all about, and she finally said to me, “I'm sorry!”

Two or three years after I joined People for Missions, a missionary at Barnabas House told me by e-mail, “This female mission director in Guatemala, her father had just passed away, her husband was sick, and he couldn't operate in the United States and in Guatemala, so he needed to pray.” I immediately prayed a short prayer, and God said to me, “Am I not a God of righteousness? I failed to vindicate before, then, am I not the God who avenges right now?" God is just; He is not to be mocked, what is the seed of man? What is it? As God said, “Is he not a God of vengeance?”

I sometimes really see that justice is not correct, as if right and wrong are reversed? Maybe God used this time to change my personality and give me a second chance, and Jesus is willing to give you a second chance? It is enough for me to believe that only the Lord Jesus is the true ruler, who not only does righteousness, but also willingly dwells in my heart.

沒有留言:

張貼留言