2024年6月25日 星期二

85. Fire of Hell

 

When I stayed at the YWAM base in Melbourne and I attended their evening meetings or local prayers, I was rewarded that week.

One night at a meeting, I saw a vision that the whole hall was on fire, and my feet were on the benches, and I saw many people walking into the gates of hell, and I cried out, “O God! Save them!” God said, “You!” And I replied, “I can't.” God sincerely said, “Pull them out along!” I replied, “It's too hard.” God solemnly said, “You... OK... I did it.” I pondered in horror and fear, and my feet did not dare to touch the ground until I came out of the vision, and when I shared it with others, they all felt that the ground was hot, like a fire, and it was heating up again.

After the praise worship the next morning, the preacher asked if anyone was going to be witness. So I went up and shared what happened the night before, and the speaker was writing on the board, and when I was done, the speaker hugged me and prayed for me, and when I sat back in my seat, the speaker wrote on the board, “Hell,” and the topic of that morning was about hell, and I wondered what hell was. How do you know what heaven is?

After thinking about it, I know that in my lifetime, I want to pull some people out of hellfire, this is what I can't do, only Jesus Himself helps me to boldly share my testimony of life, so that some people can escape from hellfire, God has given me this opportunity, and also to those who need it. May I be able to rely on the strength that the Lord has given me, so that more people can be pulled out of the gates of hell, and more souls can be saved for the Lord? Pray that the Lord will strengthen the work of His own hands, and that the work of His hands will be strengthen. (Psalm 90:17)

沒有留言:

張貼留言