2024年6月25日 星期二

89. Name of Jesus

 

                              Tod & Yas Play MTC cows

At Tasmania Mission Training College in Australia, my favorite job was milk squeeze and work on the farm, and my least favorite job was cleaning up.

I'm a city girl, and I probably want to look back on the farmland when I was a child, but gradually it was replaced by high-rise buildings, and my childhood was over. Every morning at seven o'clock in the morning, I was sometimes in charge of loading the separator and driving the machine, sometimes I went to fetch the cow to come up and milk the cow, these cow girls were really not easy to mess with, once, a cow rushed in, I was only a foot away from it, it was there to exhale, I was there to sigh, until another classmate pulled the cow away. We use electric teats to milk cows, we put the milk cups on the four cows, but be careful that Miss cow will kick people, I have multiple bruises on my thighs, and these cow ladies have to listen to Christian radio every day before the milk comes out, we can't choose the wrong channel, otherwise they will strike, I think these radio programs are to preach to them, and relax their cow temper so that everyone can have milk to drink.

Once, I was in charge of taking the cows up to milk the cows, and there was a lawn with a rope in the middle to separate the two areas, two cows in one area, and the other three cows in the other area, and I started to drive the cows inside, and the cows in the outer area ran inside, and I couldn't get out of it, and I chased these cow ladies for more than 20 minutes, and I declared, “In the name of Jesus! I commend cows to march forward as a column of opposition to Jesus.” As soon as the proclamation was finished, the cows came out of their own accord and stepped forward as a column, and I could not imagine that the name of Jesus was so powerful, that even the cows listened to Him, and as soon as I went to the gate, the lock was closed left and right, and the latch was closed, and I put the latch on it, in the name of Jesus.

One time on vacation, I had to get up from 4 o'clock to help the host family milk the cows, they had 55 cows, I had only milked 5 cows, and they had 15 cows at a time, only to realize why I couldn't use my hands and feet together? I'll pray silently - Jesus will help me!

The Bible says that even the disciples were amazed and even the storms listened to Jesus' words (Luke 8:24), but what I experienced is happening in this day. Jesus! How beautiful is Your name in all the earth!

沒有留言:

張貼留言