2024年6月27日 星期四

94. Mosquitoes, fleas, don't bite me

 

  I teach the kindergarten kids

Ambitious to enter Guatemala, live in Casa Benabe, and live with a Guatemala couple with four daughters of their own and boys from an orphanage between the ages of seven and eleven, he has planned to return to Taiwan after conflicts, declining faith, and deteriorating conditions.

First of all, why do Guatemalan mosquitoes like to bite me? I was bitten so badly bitten that my whole body itched to scratch my nails, and finally scratched with a hair comb to temporarily stop the itching, causing the skin to bleed and finally form pus. I am also the assistant of the kindergarten teacher, the students have head bugs, I often hug them, even I have head lice myself, washing my hair every day, until I find a shampoo to get rid of head lice, it worked well, and soon said goodbye to head lice, but the skin kept festering, the old wounds were not healed, the new pustule was coming again, my faith was gradually defeated.

One day, I received an e-mail from a computer company, just a picture of a frog entering the bird's beak, but the frog grabbed the bird's neck and said “Never ever give up!” It inspired me to be disappointed. Soon after, I was hospitalized for diarrhea, and the result of the examination was that I had parasites, and the doctors were more worried about my ulcerated skin, so they prescribed me insect medicine and a bottle of skin lotion, which was very effective for my skin, like God pulled me at the right time, it was so good!

Soon after, I was back in self-pity, and I challenged God, “Lord! I fasted and prayed for three days, and if you don't speak to me, I'll pack up and go back to Taiwan.” On the first and second day of fasting and prayer, God did not answer me, and on the third night, I sat in a chair waiting to dry my clothes, and before I knew it, I fell asleep, and I heard someone calling me, “Rebecca”, and I suddenly woke up and looked around, and there was no one there? After a while, the Lord spoke to my heart, “You didn't come to Guatemala to teach computers or kindergarten, you came to Guatemala to bring people to know me to a deepest way.”

I believe in God, and if I continue to stay in Guatemala, whether it is the wind, the rain, or the desert, or being wronged, I can hold on to God, because He speaks to me and touches my heart deeply, which no one else can do.

沒有留言:

張貼留言