2024年6月27日 星期四

96. Old City (Antigua) spiritual war

 

Antigua ruin

I studied at the Spanish Language Institute for the first time for four months, and after that, I had the opportunity to return to the Spanish Language Institute nine times to complete all the courses, for a total of half a year, this college is located in the old city (Antigua), which was the old capital of Guatemala, because the earthquake in 1961 almost destroyed the entire capital, the government of Guatemala moved the capital to Guatemala, which is 45 minutes to 1 hour away by bus, and the old city has the flavor of Spanish architecture. The ruins of the Catholic Church in many places are now highly visible tourist spots, and the history of Maya cultural sacrifices in the area makes the old city more spiritual warfare.

One afternoon, as I was walking back to my host family, two gentlemen in quick succession came up to me and said something I didn't understand, and when they left, I began to get dizzy, and the heavens and the earth turned, and I felt like I was sick, and I finally went back to my host family, and I collapsed on my bed, and the walls and ceilings around me kept turning, until an American missionary couple told me, “I've been spelled.” They prayed for me, and when the prayer was over, everything was back to normal, but at midnight, the heavens and the earth began to turn again, and I opened the Bible Romans 8:26-39, and I repeated the English verse, and then the Chinese verse, and then I prayed in God's Words, and in 39 verses I proclaimed, “By the Lord who loves us, we have more than enough victory in all things.” One afternoon, as I was walking back to my host family, two gentlemen in quick succession came up to me and said something I didn't understand, and when they left, I began to get dizzy, and the heavens and the earth turned, and I felt like I was sick, and I finally went back to my host family, and I collapsed on my bed, and the walls and ceilings around me kept turning, until an American missionary couple told me, "I've been spelled." They prayed for me, and when the prayer was over, everything was back to normal, but at midnight, the heavens and the earth began to turn again, and I opened the Bible Romans 8:26-39, and I repeated the English verse, and then the Chinese verse, and then I prayed in God's Word, and in 39 verses I proclaimed, "By the Lord who loves us, we have more than enough victory in all things." And declare that the love of the Lord cannot be separated from me, and everything around me stops again, and returns to normal. Praise the Lord!

The windows of the old city are protruding from the wall, one afternoon, while drinking iced coffee, while walking, my forehead accidentally hit the corner of the window, immediately bleeding, finally returned to the host family, they disinfected with alcohol, as soon as I touched the wound, I screamed, the alcohol flowed into the eyes again, it was really painful, and finally a big gauze was attached to the forehead, not long after, I went back to the street, looking for the corner of the window that hit me, I couldn't find it, as if the window disappeared from this street, it was really strange!

Once, a female Spanish teacher, took me to the ruins of a Catholic church, the garden inside was beautiful, there were many cellars, I went down to the cellar, my down and hair stood on end, I asked her what happened? She told me, “At that time, the sisters and friars belonged to the same church, and some of the sisters and friars did not obey the rules, and the sisters became pregnant out of wedlock, and the church kept the delinquent friars in a cellar with a fence in the window, and the garden was seen outside, where wild beasts were kept, to prevent them from escaping; The pregnant sisters were locked up in another cellar until the sisters gave birth to their babies, and the Church did not want to know about them, so they sacrificed the babies alive. Whether it's true or not, decide for yourselves! After my visit, I went home shaking all over my body and couldn't get back to normal for a long time.

Nowadays, the Catholic Church in Guatemala still uses chicken blood as a sacrifice and burns paper money, and the chicken blood will drip from the inside of the church to the outside of the staircase, and there is a statue of Maria out on the tour, and the locals are foaming oil on the statue, and the believers on the street are all going out to touch Maria, and sticking Guatemala coins on the statue of oil, and every time I process, my whole body will be terrified, and I will keep praying to Jesus until the peace of God comes to me.

Mayan culture has had a profound influence on Guatemala, but as Christians, we must continue to pray until the yoke is lifted, their land is healed, and God's justice comes again in Guatemala, throughout Central America, and even as far as South America, and everyone is converted, and everywhere proclaims that the day of the Lord is coming, so that His light shines again in the darkness, and the people in the darkness enter the light, the kingdom of God, which is the righteousness prepared for them, that is, justification by faith, not only to them, but also to all who believe in the name of the Lord, You will be saved.

O Lord! Heal and save!

沒有留言:

張貼留言