2024年5月1日 星期三

25. Nunnery

 

                                          Chemical engineering

Fu Hsing junior college was special arrangement for the girls who lived at the nunnery, I saw nuns (sisters) spoke out Min-nan language fluently, they took care of the old people, they fed them with food, and the helped the old people's lives. These nuns come from so far countries, they gave up their marriages, left their families and ideals, only they believed in the Lord, they mainly served and sacrificed their lives, I personally admired them.

  Once I had rehearsal drama with a class leader and classmates, that class was the electronic practicum, school dean saw us in the classroom, not in the electronic classroom for practice, he thought we skipped class, then he wrote our names down, the drama could not rehearsal continually. After I cried out and returned back the nunnery. I went up to the roof; I thought my grievances, so I wanted to die. How to die? Gas suicide unlikely, because the kitchen was locked; cut wrist which was too much pain, and finally decided to bite my tongue for suicide, I would biting my tongue, the tongue was intense pain, but it did not squeeze a little blood; later, I heard the downstairs and my class leader to report me, and said: "He has told Dean and explained everything, it was no problem." I could not commit suicide, and I had a painful tongue which was sticking out, do not shrink back for long time.

This experience, I learned to meet the things, I faced the problems by myself, and I refused to commit suicide, but I no longer hurt myself. God keeps me alive, He wanted me to embark on a more long-term way and I learn more of God's Words, so that the girl worried even more unhappy days, it drew down period, becoming joy plus joy, and became one of my life starting points.

沒有留言:

張貼留言