2024年5月1日 星期三

35. Brother Chen and sister Tang

 

                                       Three little girl are brother Wu’s daughters, First low

                                   from left to right were brother Wu, unknown, I, sister Wan,

                                   second row, from left to right were director, brother Jiang,

                                           sister Lai, sister Lu And brother Chen, third row,

                                         From left to right were Brother Lin, brother Yu and

                                                              unknown two brothers.


                      We were cooking fried chicken

When I was still Fu Hsing Junior College, brother Chen and sister Tang were our church evangelists who influenced me deeply, but also, I grew in faith and have tied down the foundation.

Brother Chen often sent me back to school, but also the school gates locked up, and he also helped me to call gate’s uncle to wake up, and he opened the door for me. He also used people boldly for serve; I was very young to lead Praise and Worship at church on Sunday. When I came to church two or three times, and my ministry was to open a window, then close the window, this was one little thing, I often forgot to open or forget to close it, he is very lovely, and he often forgave me. Later I graduated; he also sent pastor Jack tapes which still made ​​me to continue growing in the Lord.

Sister Tang asked me to teach Sunday school children, I often wanted back to Taipei, she always said: "You can." She also taught me cooking noodles, I was her assistant during my student time, I was clumsy, but she kept instructing me.

That time, they pastured the church; they did have enough living money. They did not flinch, but they hold the Tou Cheng church's ministries, from sweeping the floor to preaching at church, they were omnipotent, which also made me to believe God who can do all things. I learned loyalty, I followed Lord closely, love the people’ soul, they put all in God, even they had the opportunity to go to I Lan church for ministries, their eyes gaze upon the will of God, and they held this little place, they took a light for the Lord.

They led a lot of Fu Hsing and Lan Yang Institute of Technology students to Christ, there are 29 persons who served the Lord as full-time workers from Tou Cheng church. God also continue to use us who spread out the city, every country and nation, they light fire up for the Lord. Pray hard work done by their hands, the Lord makes strong as our prayer.


沒有留言:

張貼留言