2024年5月3日 星期五

52. Mission Fellowship

 

Pastor Booth couplemissionary Carol Wilson and fellowship sisters and brothers

I joined the mission fellowship when I was 28 years old, when Ivoy went to England to study theology, and through the sister Yiming, I entered the fellowship, and I soon found that the fellowship was very helpful to me. One time we went to Mrs. Loong's house, and Pastor’s Loong wife said to me, “If you want to preach, try to do it... I tried to see the mood and went abroad.”

Later, I mentioned to Mrs. Long what she had said, which had an impact on the beginning of my mission, and that I was going to give it a try! At the Mission Fellowship, the friends were all good, and we were going to discuss an English article about missions which I couldn't understand at all, and what kind of symposium do we had?

For this reason, I went to New Zealand to learn English so that I could write books or preach in English. (The next few articles write about the difficulties and methods of learning English)

沒有留言:

張貼留言