2024年5月1日 星期三

27. Mosquitoes can not bite me

 

When I was Fu Hsing Junior College third grade, the girls were staying in the nunnery where the nuns lived. At that time, I loved Jesus, but also I have the normal services.

 
I have my devotional time at six o'clock to seven o'clock every morning and I recited a Bible verse every day, because other students did not get up early for habits, I did not disturb them, I had to use a table and a row of chair in the courtyard, when I lived in Tou Cheng town where there were a lot of mosquitoes that often were biting me then I was itchy everywhere. During my devotional time, I prayed to the Lord Jesus and said; "Do not bitten by mosquitoes in my devotional time." God really heard my prayer, devotional time each day that one hour, I saw mosquitoes covered my legs, but I would not bite, really wonderful!


沒有留言:

張貼留言