2024年5月2日 星期四

46. The end of man is the beginning of God

Since I was a child, I was sent to the emergency room for constipation, and I had also used intestinal softeners for a long time, and I had used any medicine that made me large for external and internal use, and I have squatted in the toilet for several hours at a time, liked a woman giving birth, my life seemed to be over.

In the long-term use of topical soft intestines, it was no longer useful for me. At the age of 27, I had a colonoscopy, only to find out that my habitual constipation was caused by the large intestine not moving, and I had to take high-fiber drinks for a long time, and the hospital prescribed high-fiber orange powder for two weeks, which I drank three times a day, and I couldn't eat other foods, and I listened to the doctor's advice, as if the end of the world had come, and everything was still because of me. After a few weeks of eating, I couldn't stand it anymore, and I thought that only God could save me, or let me die.

I went up to the Mount of Prayer to attend a conference, and it took three and a half days to fasting and prayer. I happened to meet the sisters in our church, and they asked me why I came to the Prayer Mountain to pray, and I said, "The end of man...", and before I could finish my sentence, one of the sisters continued, "It is the beginning of God." I thought, "Maybe!"

On the first and second day of the healing prayers, I lined up and asked the pastors and pastor’s wives to pray for me, but there was no effect of being healed. On the third night, when the group healing prayer began, I ran back to the girls' dormitory to take a shower, and I thought, "I'm too sick for God to be healed. As I was in the shower, I heard a loud voice, the voice of God, and this is the second time I've heard God's voice speak to me, saying, "Why don't you believe I'm going to heal you tonight? I'm going to heal you tonight." I didn't care about getting wet, so I got dressed and rushed to the church and asked them to pray for me, and even the pastors, pastor’s wife, and the preachers who prayed for me weren't sure that God would heal me, but I kept saying, "God said He would heal me tonight." They replied, "May God heals you according to your faith." They began to pray for me, and I didn't feel healed myself, but I trusted that Jesus would heal me.

I slept until midnight, and there was a wriggling sound in my abdomen, like a factory in disrepair, and it was reopened, so I hurried to the public toilet, sat on the toilet for half an hour, and nothing happened, and after a while, there was feces falling down, hitting in the water, like a copper coin falling into the water, and the feces had become fossils for many years, and finally discharged.

Since that night, I have been miraculously healed, only in Russia there were some problems, because I ate too much Russian bread, during the 16 years of mission, I get up every day, and after a while, I will automatically defecate, and my life will become normal and regular, these are all God's healing, He is my beginning at the end, I can only respond to God, that is, to trust Him, believe in Him and follow Him.

沒有留言:

張貼留言