2024年5月3日 星期五

54. Please Send me, O Lord

 

Dad and Mommy got married - the third uncle, 
fourth uncle's family and me

In the days of waiting to be sent by the Lord, gradually forgetting the Lord's call at the age of 23, and just doing some worldly work and church service, when will I be able to embark on the mission path?

One night, I saw a vision, a bunch of people were crying out to different gods, there was no one there to help them, and I said, "Lord, help them?" God replied, "You," and then I saw the same vision, many people were looking for God, but they couldn't find the pains for the true God, and I cried out to God again, "God, save them?" and God said, "You", and the third time, I saw about the first two visions, and I started crying, and I heard the Lord say to me, " Whom shall I send?" I said, "Here I am, send me." (Isaiah 6:8-9) Since that day on, my faith in mission has never changed, because I have realized how precious God is to these seekers, to put them in the palm of His hand, to remember them always, to send people to find them, and to save them.

After 10 days, my mother was picked up by the Lord, so that I had no worries. Somebody introduced me to the United States and Australia, and when I went to pray, God reminded me of my prayer when I was young, and when I was a student, we had a New Zealand missionary, Sister Carol Wilson, and once in a prayer, I said to God, "Sister Wilson came to Taiwan, mission to Toucheng, and I would go to her country for a year one day and to serve the people in her country. When I was a young girl, God reminded me that I should pay back my vows as I prayed. God also said to me, “Depart from your country, your kindred, and your father's house, and go to the place which I will show you.” He also promised me to go out at the age of 30, and God showed me Genesis 41:46, “Joseph was thirty years old when he entered the service of Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from Pharaoh’s presence and traveled throughout Egypt.” And God promised me that all nations and nations would listen to me, and in Ezekiel 3:5-6, he said, "You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and strange language, but to the people of Israel – not to many peoples of obscure speech and strange language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely if I had sent you to them, they would have listened to you.” And God said, "Whatever the soles of my feet tread, it will be given to me." (Deuteronomy 28:35, Joshua 1:3).

After that, my father remarried, my brother got married, and they both had their own families, and I didn't have any worries, so I prepared to go to New Zealand according to God's timetable.

沒有留言:

張貼留言