2024年5月1日 星期三

24. Out of the UN

 

Taiwan left the UN, and my heart was with the fate of my nation, everyone was responsible, I knew my country, I should have responsibility. And listen to the old saying: "When our war came against with Japanese, the young people gave study up and they joined the army." I wish I was born in that time; I could contribute for my country, and even shed blood, no turning back.

Exiting the United Nations that night, some female students and I drew some posters that almost covered the entire hall, because we were young people with passion. The next morning, , there were our patriotic posters at first glance, after the school decided to inspection seal, then posting, we have posted the night before, the school might allow the unconditional passing.

I think I should be on the political route, but I saw the dark side of politics, full of deceit and injustice, my heart was very sad, the nation and politics numbed increasingly, unlike the young period time was enthusiasm and courage. Now, I only left the country's blessings and prayers.

沒有留言:

張貼留言