2024年5月1日 星期三

32. Tou Cheng Town

 

                                              I stood three people on the right

Tou Cheng is a small town in I Lan County. Our church was just next to the railway; where I learned sweeping, wiping, diversion to take underground water and wildflowers arrangement.

I also learned to ride a bicycle in Tou Cheng, every Sunday afternoon, students were in Xu Ying In outside of students’ home, a group of people were cheering at me, I rode the bike, because I could not turn, usually I was turning, I jumped off the bike, turned the faucet to good direction, then jump up and ride it, everyone taught me self-turn, I spent a lot of time before they turn into it.

At that time, the students would play table tennis, every Sunday afternoon, we hit a ball go and come, but I would not even serve the ball, so I learned to serve it, then I continued to learn to hit and kill the ball, no one would really play with me, because others went to learn other things.

Christmas each year, I was very excited, I could eat a lot of love feast food which ate less than usual, there were also a lot of leftovers food which was waiting for us to eat at home of evangelists.

沒有留言:

張貼留言