2024年5月1日 星期三

29. You're going!

At that time, the Tou Cheng church had a prayer meeting at Wednesday night, only three people attended as Brother Chen, younger brother Wu and I, we were using alternate way to pray, because I did not know how to pray, my opportunity of prayer turned very soon and many times, I often took the opportunity not to go to the prayer meeting.

I always used the service of that time, and I took the opportunity to take a shower. And The nunnery shower room was a small room, above the wall which put the students' shampoos and soaps, that day, I also took the opportunity to take a shower, you could find a reason not to go to service, I was taking a shower, there was a huge voice and said to me, "you're going to ...." then on the wall of shampoo bottles came to hit on my head, I was frightened, I was wet and I immediately put on my clothes, then I went to church for prayer meeting, Chen evangelist brother Chen saw me, he was very happy, because I have never gone to church so early, maybe it was God who disciplined me?

沒有留言:

張貼留言