2024年5月6日 星期一

56. Lose the way

 

Port of the North Island, New Zealand

I am a person with no sense of direction, and I am more likely to get lost than the average person, and you could say, “I only care about the destination, and I don't care about the process it takes.”

Whenever I moved, I always spent a lot of time remembering the directions, and most of the time, I spent it on getting lost, and getting lost seemed to become my patent, and in many times I got lost, I learned to rely on God. I couldn't always remember the stop signs in foreign countries, and I often asked God, "Is it this station, or the next station, or several stations", and as long as the Lord speaks, I could find the stop signs, and in Russia I relied on the Lord to tell me that if I spoke to Him, I would do 100% according to what He said.

When I went home to the language school in New Zealand, I got off the bus and wandered through the streets and alleys, and I was almost crying for two hours when I got lost, and I finally found my way and went back to my host family, I was exhausted.

Thank God for bringing me back to my host family safely and enjoying a belated dinner, which was awesome! After that, I moved from one host family to another, I always had time to get lost and time to seek my direction, I really didn't care about the whole process, only the destination I could reach.

When our house in Taipei City was sold, when I went back to Taiwan, I lived in Banqiao for three weeks, I got lost for one week, and I got lost every day, I needed to go to the Banqiao MRT station, but I took the high-speed rail, the railway station, and looked down layer by layer, and finally found the MRT station on the second basement floor. I always came out early, then got lost, and then found my direction again, so that I could get to Sanzong hospital on time for rehabilitation. During my lost journey, I often found new locations and churches that met on Sundays. I thank the Lord that with His help, I could find my host family, the hospital, and my friends' homes.

What a blessing it was to be lost, to be able to praise and pray to the Lord, and more importantly, to walk with the Lord Jesus.

沒有留言:

張貼留言