2024年5月3日 星期五

51. 1991 Crossover Cultural Mission Camp

 

First row second was missionary Huang Shaojuan and last row left side was me.

The 1991 Crossover Cultural Mission Camp was a great inspiration and a profound upheaval. At the invitation of Sister Wang, I took a leave of absence and went to participate, we all lived in Huashen, and our reception was also in Huashen.

Our group counselor is Missionary Huang Shaojuan from OMF, a young, short-haired, beautiful missionary. The camp asked us to read a story or autobiography about missionaries, and I chose one from the church called the book of Charles Studd, and I read it the night before I came to the camp, and my blood was boiling, and I wanted to go to the mission field soon.

At that time, I spent 30 minutes a day praying for the missionaries who had gone out, and the prayers were all from their prayer letters. When I shared the biography of C.T. Studd, my words were filled with emotion and blood raised up, as if I was on a ship to China, working hard to fulfill the Lord's mission.

 When we sing that the Lord burns out, I really want to charge into battle and shine for the Lord. On June 7 of the year following the camp, I went to New Zealand to learn English, which was the starting point of my missionary journey.

沒有留言:

張貼留言