2024年5月2日 星期四

40. Possessed by demons

 

I work in the customer service team of Taiwan Television Culture Company

During my secular work, I used to work overtime, go out early and return late, had no spiritual life at all, and was spiritually stuck in a desert and wilderness, thirsting for God's Word but unable to do anything about it.

In this situation, Satan took the opportunity to enter, and one of the demons who entered was the hungry ghost, and I could eat a lot of things every day after work, but I couldn't satisfy my appetite. If I don't obey and eat, the demon inside will sprain my wrist until I cried out loud, without joy or expression, like the walking dead.

I called Pastor Chen to come to Taipei and pray for me to cast out demons, and we had dinner together, and the pastor asked me a lot of questions, and I answered, and according to the pastor afterwards, "When I answer the question, a voice comes out, not my voice, because it doesn't know me, because my pastor knows me as a person." When we went to the parking lot, my pastor prayed for me, and he said the names of the ghosts, and I was immediately released by the Lord, and tears welled up in my eyes, and I had been in a state of being expressionless for a half year, and my mind, body, and spirit were tormented and there was no escape.

After a week, a group of demons came back to me, this time in more pain than the previous one (Luke 11:24-26), so I called Pastor Chan again and asked him to come and pray for me again, this time the pastor asked me to pray for myself, and he led me to receive the Holy Spirit and speak the tongue, which I experienced when I first came to faith, and I gave up after being dissuaded. At that time, I began to receive the Holy Spirit again, and I began to pray in tongues, and with the help of the pastor, the demons ran away, and I was set free and set free again, and they never returned.

Henceforth, I have the gift of a spirit that distinguishes between good and evil, and I can distinguish between good and bad, but I cannot name demons. Because they have been in me for a half year, I know what it feels like to be there. I believe that God can set us free from all bondage and help us to “build ourselves up in the most holy Word and pray in the Holy Spirit.” (Jude 20).

沒有留言:

張貼留言