2024年5月1日 星期三

34. Church Building Fund

 

Tou Cheng church was originally a small church near the railway, every time service, there was a train passed, the foundation of the church would be vibrated and shocked, the speak should stop talking, and waiting for the train to pass. There were plans for the construction of the church, each time, on the bulletin board where had posted adoption projects, such as adopted chairs, podium, and other things etc.

At that time, I was a student in Fu Hsing Junior College, I had five hundred pocket money every two weeks, I decided to dedicate $ 200 TWD for a week, only I left 100 Yuan (Taiwan money) could be spent, as if I was at a disadvantage, I could not always take the train back to Taipei, I went home with the slowest train, but I believed the church building will happen, then I just hit the foundation. Until I graduated, my Church Building Fund had reached $ 6,000 Yuan, the results of my post office deposit which were six thousand Yuan, I really could not figure it out, but I believe it was God's blessing that I put in. Since then, I have great confidence for offering money. Until I had a job, I often offered a huge money, God also blessed me, so I did not have to pay more tax each year.

I also saw the completion of the church building and I attended church building Thanksgiving Sunday on 28 of September in 1982, the Lord Jesus is really the blessing of God.

沒有留言:

張貼留言