2024年5月1日 星期三

37. Sun Ching Mei is a good Christian

                    Han Qing, Qu, me, Mei Hua and Yi Jun 

At the age of 19, I decided to follow the Lord Jesus Christ, and wherever I was, or where I was going, waiting or acting, I recognized Him as Lord of my life and Lord of Lords.

It's not easy to convert at school, because Wednesday night is a movie day, also known as a small weekend, and I want to go to church prayer meetings or movies? I'm a passion person who watches movies, I love theater, I have to give up watching movies and go to prayer meetings, I have a lot of arguments in my heart, but I get used to attending prayer meetings for a few weeks or months, but when I come across a good movie, I feel itchy and want to go to the movies, thinking, "Give up a prayer meeting, the church doesn't miss me to pray alone" Every time I just think about it, I obediently go back to the church prayer meeting, because the Lord Jesus is more important than the movie. At least in my younger and melancholier mind, prayer did help me to sweep away the gloom, to have more joy of the Lord, and to feel that my life was meaningful and worthwhile.

When I was in the first grade, I would never share a roommate with Han Qing and Zi Bing, they were crazy, and after that, living with them, they were fun, and we had a lot of fun together. I have added a lot of colors to my last two years. Yijun has been sleeping with me since the second grade, she was very shy and very smart, Mei hua was my classmate, she only moved in later.

Qu was very good at drawing, the English translation was very good, Han Qing has the boldness as a boy, Qu often said to me, "You are a good Christian". I hope I'm really good; I don't want to confess my sins and repent all day long, how good that is!

When I went to work at Taiwan TV Company, it was when President Lee Teng-hui was in power, and everyone bitterly criticized Christians because of him, because he was a Christian. Once, when my colleague raised the issue of Christians against President Lee, my colleague Hui Hui defended me by saying, “Sun Ching Mei is a good Christian.”



This is what I look forward to be more like my Lord Jesus every day, to follow in His footsteps, instead of confessing sins and repenting all day long, to have more of the power of the Lord and to be a perfect person by the Lord, so that I can be worthy of God saying to me, “Sun Ching Mei is a good Christian.”

Han Qing, Qu, me, Mei Hua and Yi Jun

沒有留言:

張貼留言