2024年5月2日 星期四

42. Drama with me

 

Stage plays Floating Clouds

I like to look into the mirror and act since I was a child, I hoped to become an actress in a series one day, I used black wool as a hood, acting in costume dramas, sometimes crying, sometimes laughing, sometimes dialogue, sometimes inner drama, my love for drama is far more than my schoolwork, I like to face the mirror and read my own dialogue or expression training, it's good to have drama in my life!

I heard that the Heaven Art Fellowship was a fellowship of Christians, specializing in stage plays, and I seemed to have found a treasure. In the past, I only acted by myself, I never acted in front of everyone, I was crazy and acting behind people, I was very shy in front of people, and I only had a pair of big eyes to move around. Of course, I didn't have the opportunity to perform a play on the stage again, but only once I made props, which was closer to the stage and most of them were working on tickets, and I thought that my love for theater was too far away for me.

I have never participated in the training class of writing stage scripts, Brother Xiao En asked us to make up stories, I was not very good at telling stories, and the writing was not good, I couldn't put what I thought into strokes, just talk on paper; finally I finally wrote the stage play – Floating Clouds, although it was not perfect, but wrote the scene of birth, old age, sickness and death, especially for this play to write a song, I also went down to play a role – its name was Beautiful, she was a woman who was abandoned by her husband, and was disfigured, and finally chose to commit suicide, very challenging, I thought I couldn't play the real inner drama, my own experience was really not enough, my heart was very angry, I thought I could not act a good play longer to glorify the Lord

At the age of 31, he attended Youth With A Mission, Disciple Training school, we used to do skits or evangelical plays, but I did it as a comedy, and in the play I had to spray the sister's sign with a beard foam that said sin, and I pressed the sprinkler and I couldn't stop it, and the sister was covered in foam, and I thought to myself that she could have exploded, and the church congregation burst into laughter, and I burst out laughing, and then I forgot the actor’s lines, and I did it all the time.

The second time I went to Adelaide, South Australia, to study at Youth With A Mission for the School of Frontier Mission, and to Rostov-on-Don, city in Russia, the next day I went down to a Mongolian Russian town, we played a short play in the distribution market, I played the lead role for the first time, everyone played the play, we girls all played with tears, and I was still stuck in the play after five minutes of acting, I couldn't extricate myself, the Russian co-workers praised me for acting well, I could finally raise my eyebrows, pride myself.

Reformed summer camp, I directed a modern version of the Bible play of the Prodigal Son, we won the second place in the group, the prodigal son of our group won the actor award, I played a naughty pig, bullying the prodigal son, because I played a special award because I was not a person, a certain old elder said that I could act superbly, and it turned out that I love directing even more.

When I was at the Mission Training University in Tasmania Island, Australia, the second year of short-term missions, our short-term mission team led the Sunday night meeting, and I directed a stage play for 20 people, and more than a dozen young people from this church participated in the performance, and I played a cunning Satan, and this play received a lot of praise in this church.

I went from acting in a one-eye play by looking in the mirror, to a short play, to a deep play, to directing and rehearsing, and then to a group play, along the way, I got farther and farther away from my original dream but my love for drama had also come closer and closer, and I had become more and more excellent.


沒有留言:

張貼留言