2024年5月1日 星期三

30. Accident by a motorcycle

I attended the Fu Hsing fellowship gathering and this fellowship was lasted only two years, it was due to the splitting and ending.

At that time, I was a Fu Hsing fellowship General, who was responsible for the shopping, one day, I went to buy some snacks, I planed to eat after the meeting, when I rode a bicycle to come back and I was hit by motorcycle I was bounced up and fell on the side way, I could not move. The reason was not my fault, the Church was next to the railway fence, the fence had been automatically coming down, this motorcycle driver accelerated faster through the fence, I just crossed the fence and I was hit exactly by a accelerating motorcycle, that spot, fellowship students took me to the hospital, I did a lot of checks and X-ray, and no fractures or injuries, just bruises only.

The next day of motorcycle accident, I pushed my crashed bike, I was going to repair it, and the boss told me, "Only bicycle seat was good, others were damaged, and could no longer be repaired."

I was thinking all the way home, God is wonderful, bicycle was smash, and I was still not injured, it was a real miracle!

沒有留言:

張貼留言