2024年5月1日 星期三

28. Speaking in tongue? Filling with the Holy Spirit?

Nunnery has a church where was open to the public every Monday night, free to pray, and I often went there, and I prayed to Jesus.

Once I prayed in the Monday night, I had more prayer, more praise my Lord, my heart was opened by the Lord, I began to say something I did not understand it, because I enjoyed worshiping the Lord, that I’ve never had this experience. Finally, the church was close, and two students carried me out, my feet could not stand up, I filled with joy, , as if I have been drunk, where were there the wine? That time, I spoke in tongue, and I was filled with the Holy Spirit, I did not understand completely.

Until one day, I was in the church, and I stood up to pray, I prayed the Chinese language into what I did not understand the tongue. After our church missionary Carol talked to me in private, and she opened the Bible and taught me; "The apostle Paul would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue." I listened to her advice, I did not speak in tongue continually, and the tongue was naturally stopped.

沒有留言:

張貼留言