2024年5月2日 星期四

39. I call you to be an overseas missionary

 

French bullet train


TV company leaders and colleague

When I was 23 years old, one Saturday night, I was attending a youth fellowship meeting in Grace Church, and that time I invited a foreign speaker, and his sermon did not mention any missionary words, but I was very touched in my heart, and after the meeting, I cried all the way home, and as soon as I got home, I went into the room and wept and prayed to the Lord, Lord Jesus, what do you want me to do? I usually go home from the meeting and go straight to watch TV, but this time, I went back to my room and prayed that night, which was a miracle.

In my room, when I wept and prayed to God, God answered my prayer and said, "I call you to be an overseas missionary. Then I said, "I don't speak English," and He replied, "I'll give you the ability to speak English." When I was a child, I had a speech barrier, and the language doctor told my parents and said, "Your daughter's tongue is too long to learn a second language; When I heard the tongue cut short, I was scared to death. I didn't have any surgery, so I quit.

For this special evening, I wrote a letter to my pastor, and he did not answer me. One Ears of Wheat meeting, I overheard him talking to one of my old seniors, and my senior said to my pastor, “Am I probably daydreaming?” and he said, “It can't be true.” The experience of that night was true to me, and I heard the voice of the Lord, not my thoughts, and I knew it very well.

But after seven years, I finally stepped out and became a missionary called by God.

沒有留言:

張貼留言