2024年5月6日 星期一

58. God don't call me home

 

English class outside trip

I have just learned English for three or four months, and my English has improved by leaps and bounds, and after that, I seemed to pass the time every day, and I had no progress at all, and I were worried about regression, and I was only sad and sighing in my heart, although Diana praised me for my progress, I didn't feel that I finally fell into self-pity and self-sorrow, could God save me?

Every night I knelt on the ground and prayed, crying and saying, "God, don't call me home, I'll study hard." This was repeated for five months, until God opened my ears and broke through my hearing barrier, so that I could listen on TV, understand English lessons, go to the supermarket and understand the crowd conversation, and then I received comfort and rest from the Lord.

Every day, when I took a lunch break, I would solve lunch in 10 minutes, and then used an hour of lunch break to go to the store, talk to the clerk, go to the supermarket after school at 5 p.m., listen to other people's conversations, train my listening, and when people found out, asked me what I am doing? I said, "Nothing!" (It's okay!). Or hurriedly pick up a thing, spend very little money a day, learn conversation and listening, I also liked to play ball with the children in the neighborhood, used this happy time, learned a lot of English from the children, and watch on TV, movies and series in the evening, I didn't learn much other good English, but I learned a lot of dirty words.

One day, I was "farting" in the English classroom, and I hid in the corner, and the teacher asked me why I was there, and I replied, "I fart!" but the teacher wrote "broken wind" on the whiteboard without saying a word. It turned out that farting turned out also between elegant and dirty.

Postscript:

One night, while I was singing hymns of praise while waiting for the bus, God said approvingly, "Your singing voice is so beautiful!" and I replied to God, "I give you my voice!" And the Lord said, "Would you like to stay in New Zealand for me for another year or go to Australia for two years?" and I chose to stay in New Zealand for one more year.


沒有留言:

張貼留言