2024年5月2日 星期四

49. Chemical Engineering College younger brother

 

In an emergency phone call, Pastor Chen told me, "One was my junior college in the Department of Chemical Engineering, who went to work in a chemical factory during the summer vacation, and a chemical explosion in the factory caused him to be splashed all over his body, and he was immediately taken to the National Taiwan University Hospital. At the behest of the pastor, I immediately went to see him.

When we arrived at the National Taiwan University Hospital and entered the special ward, we had to cover our head and body so that the college younger brother would not be infected by bacteria, and we could see that he had burns all over his body, only his face was not burned. The doctor said, "When the firstly arrived, it took the doctors more than 10 hours to treat the burns. When I heard this, I sighed in my heart.

I visited my college younger brother many times, but he only wailed a little, and I knew that Jesus loved him. The pastor of the mother church congregation said, “He just decided to become a Christian, which was a great challenge to his family. I began to pray for him and his family.”

At that time, Sister Shuzhen often visited him with me. One night, as if I was sleeping, I saw a cross with candles on it, and the cross was lifted up from the ground, and the flame of the candle was not turning off, but brighter. We had been praying for the healing of the younger brother, his pain, we couldn’t understand, God really loves him, and he was taken away from his suffering, he was not dead, but he was delivered, and he was returned to the arms of the Lord, where there was no burned skin, but there was a body of eternal glory.

Lord, I want you to come!

沒有留言:

張貼留言