2024年5月1日 星期三

23. Jesus, please open the door

 

I went to the Fu Hsing fellowship and student home, I did not go to church, because of past experiences, I was fear others who did not love me, and I felt that I did not believe in Christ myself.

Once, I was at the library, then Fu Hsing Fellowship Chairman whose nickname was kitten who debated with me and said: "You have not eaten a food, and try it; no believe in God, you try it ..." I thought Taiwan temples more than Compare Churches, then So the temples of Gods were much bigger than the churches of Jesus. He challenged me and said: "You must be timid, afraid to go to church." I said: "This evening, I will go to church."

However, I was still timid as a mouse, wondered out of the church, I saw people go to church, I was hiding or pretending, just waiting outside for some time, I heard the service began, and I was very nervous, and uneasy, I was standing at the door, and prayed that Jesus was unknown, and said: "If you really are god for me, you open automatically this screen door and you open from the inside to the outside, not pushing by the human’s hands. Amen!" because I think: "From outside to inside will be very easy, just blowing the big wind, the screen door is pushed open from the inside to the outside, it is difficult." I've never been to that church; I do not know the screen door is from which direction to open? But I stood in the last step the screen door which was being opening automatically for me.

Since then, I have never left the Lord Jesus one day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言