2024年5月1日 星期三

38. First, how can it be third?

 

Left to right is Missionary Carol Wilson, me, my mother and Wei Juan

On the eve of graduation, every day the teachers congratulated me on my first graduation, but I just laughed and didn't answer, and on the day of the graduation ceremony, I realized that it was the three graduates, and I thought to myself that the teachers had made a mistake.

Not long after, the second student in my class was going to apply for the university entrance examination, I took her transcript, and the day before I went to apply, I accidentally found that my grades were higher than her, and I was very sad, and the first student graduated, he was a transfer student, and he couldn't compete if he had to retake. One day, while chatting with my classmates, they told me that their parents were important in the town and couldn't afford to lose face, so you should be satisfied if you got the third place.

When I shared it with my father, he told me that he would beg for justice at school if I wanted to, and I said, “Forget it!” The second graduating student was my good sister. Then my father encouraged me and said, “Grades are not important, but the future.”

I really don't know what God's plan for my life is? God, why should I go through the dark side of society? Lord, please answer me!

沒有留言:

張貼留言